Alessandro Grussu has just uploaded the latest update of Mikie’s block manipulation tool for TZX files.
List of changes since the last public version from 2009:
release 13/02/17 20:30
* changed the way consistency check treats jumps – now jumps to already visited blocks are allowed
release 16/11/27 21:00
+ added new option MIC emulation/square wave
release 17/01/22 19:00
* fixed a serious bug in adding a CSW block from file
* fixed a bug in the computation of the number of samples in Direct recording
* if the TZX contains unknown blocks, do not suggest/change TZX version
* redesigned consistency check (detection of cross-nesting of loops and calls, much better infinite loop detection)
+ added a check for consistency before retrieving Tape info (for tape length estimation)
release 20/04/15 23:30
* changed ROM labels showing to also show for instructions like LD HL,nnnn
Link to his website with the download: https://www.alessandrogrussu.it/tapir/
I would like to specify that I am not the author of Tapir. I only host the program since the original website disappeared. The site has been reconstructed as it was.
Tapir was programmed by Mikie. He was the one who sent me the new version to be hosted on my website.
Thanks, I’ve just updated the text.